Sunday, December 17, 2017

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I am so overwhelmed by everyone's kindness and generosity.  It was a such a wonderful surprise to be given book after book from the Students of Room 205.  There are no words that I can begin to express how the students filled my heart with such happiness.  The way that they worked together in order to surprise me, to buy books for not only our class but for future classes, and to give so much on their own was one of the happiest moments I have had teaching.  I remember telling some of you in first grade, "In a world where you can be anything, be kind."  You have all chosen kindness and it filled my heart with such happiness. (And of course made me cry!)  Always continue to live up to those words.  I will always remember what you all accomplished together and how a room full of third graders touched my heart.  I am so proud & grateful to be your teacher! I wish all of you a very Happy Holiday Season!  


No comments:

Post a Comment